Tuesday, July 17, 2012

letters from two dear friends

today i have slept all day long, until half past nine PM
my cat sirius woke me up up by stepping all over my body
in my dreams i thought "oh, angelmassage!" (haha!)
but it was my own little stubby cherub sirius, just wanted some attention from his mother

however, i was awake around one o'clock this afternoon
and i saw a lot of mail on my doormat! yiiiihaa!

there was a letter with an unknown handwriting,
and then when i read who it came from i recognize it!
it was my frist letter from a friend i meet this year in another town
she's still living there and i have moved back to my old town (kristianstad)
so we decided to penpaling, loved to her from her!



and she had put the cutest stickers on the envie!

OK, this is a bit embarrassing to write,
but i have received another precious letter from one of my best friends - emily
it feels embarrassing 'cause i haven't write to her for a long time
my muse for writing seems to have take some vacation!
i really need her back soon, i have a lot of letters to write and reply!
emily - there will be a letter for you soon! i have something in mind!


look what i found inside!
a real cute unwritten postcard, tons of tea, a beautiful letter
and a little cellophanebag with tiny, tiny scrapbookingsupplies!


this is what i found inside the bag:




























thank you for those lovely letters, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Så fina brev du hade fått med spännande innehåll!!

    Den lille Sirre-prins-keruben har börjat med massage, tramp i 2 minuter = en skål med torrisar (eller fem smällda flugor som han får äta!) Bra verksamhet tycker Sirius <3.

    Malvis kör mer med utpressning, nä nä, läs inte nu, klappa mig, titta på mig, nyp mig lite gott i örat, annars kommer jag att sitta här med rumpan på just den sidan du läser på just NU! <3

    Alltid så skoj att kika på dina blogg när det har blit uppdaterat!
    Tack för att du finns Anna!
    ILY
    /mamma

    ReplyDelete